This is truly the perfect spring party dish!
It comes together in under 1h, made from few simple ingredients. And because I am lately addicted to burrata on literally everything.
Don’t you think that pasta it’s always good food to talk about?
When you toss in all ingredients, burrata oozes over, creating a delicious and creamy sauce.
Ok guys, let me know if you try this yummy dish.
Here is the recipe.
- roasted tomatoes
- 400g cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- whole head of garlic, cut in half
- sea salt
- black pepper
- other ingredients
- spaghetti pasta, as much as you like
- 2 balls of burrata cheese
- fresh herbs if you wish
- Add the cherry tomatoes, olive oil, garlic and a generous sprinkle of salt and pepper to a baking dish. Toss well, making sure the tomatoes are coated in olive oil.
- Roast for 30-45 minutes in 180C or until the tomatoes skin starts to wrinkle.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Boil the pasta until al dente.
- Divide the pasta among plates and top with freshly torn burrata cheese and roasted tomatoes.
- If you want to get that creamy sauce, mix all together until combined.