Just a few weeks ago, I was approached by Agata from Koro UK to try some of their products.
Amongst their selection of dates, nuts, seeds, and superfoods. I decided to choose walnut flour as one of the items in my shopping cart.
They are sweet and crunchy and taste very similar to the gingerbread cookies that you make for Christmas, but more nuttier. In short, they are delicious.
Just few basic ingredients and little effort gives you these amazing cookies that are hard to resist.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla beans
- 1/2 cup of butter or coconut butter
- 3/4 cup of walnut flour
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 3 tbsp flour
- pinch of salt
- shot of espresso
- preheat oven to 180 C.
- In the stand mixer ( or hand mixer) beat the eggs with sugar until fluffy.
- Add the rest ingredients, and mix until well combined.
- Roll the dough out to a 0.5cm/¼in thickness. Using cutters, cut out the shapes that you are desire and place on the baking tray, leaving a gap between them.
- Bake for 15-18 min, or until brown.
- * If your dough is too dry add some more espresso if it is too wet add more flour