There’s no wrong way to pasta your salad. Yes, pasta your salad, something new in our house but super delicious.
Have I ever mentioned how much I love pasta and how much I love salads? I usually have a salad for lunch almost every day and I can honestly say, I could eat them all the time.
This salad is made with madras grilled chicken thighs and lots of vegetables, roasted baby potatoes, and chorizo.
Easy and delicious!
- 400 gr chicken thighs
- 150 gr cherry tomatoes
- 1 leek
- 8 baby potatoes, roasted ( or cooked the way you like)
- 1 1/2 cup uncooked pasta
- 3 baby gem lettuce
- 5 tbsp olive oil (3 tbsp for dressing and 2 tbsp for chicken marinate)
- madras spices
- black pepper
- powdered coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- juice from one line
- Cook pasta to your liking.
- To make chicken: Marinate the chicken with the garlic powder, madras spices, salt, pepper, lime juice, olive oil and powdered coconut. Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil into pre-heated pan and add chicken. You can leave the chicken marinate overnight or at least 1h.
- Pre-heat grill or griddle pan to medium/high heat.Cook for 7-8 minutes on each side or until the outside is golden and crispy and the inside is tender and done. Rest chicken for at least 5 minutes then slice into cubes or thin slices.
- To Assemble: Place chopped baby gem lettuce in a big salad bowl. Top with sliced chicken, chopped vegetables and halved potatoes, drizzle with olive oil.