Fruity and sophisticated, soooooo good.
I love passionfruit in juices and smoothies, but now I am taking it to next level.
I used fresh passionfruit but if you prefer pure, you can use it too ( but fresh it does taste amazing).
This is really delicious, and it feels like summer.
Here is the recipe!
- 3 passionfruit
- 1 tsp coconut honey ( we used Coconut Merchant)
- 35 ml vodka ( we used Belvedere)
- 100 ml coconut water
- You will also need
- rock glass
- How to do it?
- Cut passionfruit in half and remove the flesh straight to the blender.Add coconut water, coconut nectar and vodka.
- Mix for 5 seconds until combined.
- Add ice into the glass
- Use the strainer to fill up the glass.
- Stir the mixture until well combined.
- Garnish with half of a passionfruit.