Chanterelles are one of my favorite mushrooms, and for me, they taste best when they are fresh. I do not like them frozen, it’s not the same as fresh and chanterelles from the woods. Now is the best time of the year when they appear more and more in the stores or in the woods.
Today I have for you the perfect recipe for a spectacular risotto with chanterelles.
It’s easy and tasty.
You can add extra ingredients like mushrooms or peas, but I love it with chanterelle only, it is the best for me.
Risotto with Chanterelles
- 500 g of a chanterelles
- 1 cup of risotto rice
- 3 cups of water or vegetable broth
- 1 shallot
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2-3 tablespoons of clarified butter
- 2 tablespoons of butter or clarified butter
- 150 ml of cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese + more for decoration
- 1/2 cup of chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
Hope that you will love this recipe as much as I love it.