It’s been forever since my last post……I was, hmmmm little down with not intentions in doing anything productive. But I am back, with many delicious recipes.If you’re looking for a quick and delicious dessert, then my pecan and honey palmiers might just be the recipe you need.
Here is something to brighten your week. Delicious palmiers.
If you’re looking for a quick and delicious dessert, then my pecan and honey palmiers might just be the recipe you need.
Here is the recipe.
Remember to let me know if you try this delicious cookies.
- sheet of puff pastry
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp cinamon
- 1/2 cup of caster sugar
- 1/2 cup of pecans, chopped
- 2 tbsp of honey ( switch co agave for vegan option)
- Put your sheet of puff pastry on a parchment paper.
- Chopp pecans and mix them with sugar, honey, and cinamon.
- Start rolling tightly from one side and reach the center, repeat the same on the other side until you reach the center.
- Cover it with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.( you don’t have to if you want them now)
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- Take your roll out of the fridge and slice into 1cm thickness.
- Place palmiers apart on a cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes until golden.
- Cool on a wire rack, then dust with powdered sugar before serving.