I love granola!!!
I am sure that you already know that.
These little-baked chocolate granola balls, not only taste great with milk or yoghurt, they are great as the dessert topping, or as a snack.
Let me know if you give it a go!
- 2 cups of oats
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 200 gr dates ( ideally medjool dates)
- 5 tbsp of water or milk of your choice
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp flaxseed
- 1/2 cup of pecans
- you can add sweetener of your choice if you wish
- Place nuts, dates and water in the food processor. Blend until everything is well combined.
- Add date mix to oats. Combine everything.
- Form little balls, bake in 180C for 15 min, mixing time to time.