Cant believe it has been a month since my last post in here.September was super crazy, but I am back in
September was super crazy, but I am back in my kitchen now and have many new recipes coming up for you.
Keeping it short today.
Let me know if you try this recipe.
- 160 g desiccated coconut ( I use Coconut Merchant)
- 240 g brown rice flour
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut honey
- Preheat the oven to 180 C
- Sift the flour into a medium-size bowl, add the coconut, baking powder, honey and mix, add milk and mix thoroughly again.
- Grease 18 cm baking pan.
- Spread the dought in the baking pan.
- Bake about 30-40 min at 180 degrees.