In all honesty, it is probably one of the easiest cakes I’ve made in a long time, really.
Originally I had not planned on blogging this cake, but after trying it again and again and reviews from co-workers, I figured it was a must!
I’m not going to kid you, this makes a very rich, moist, and absolutely luxurious chocolate cake recipe.
One of the ingredients that really made this chocolate cake recipe come to life, in my opinion, was the addition of coconut jam with cacao.
Believe me when I say, it is very much worth the effort! Just give it a go and you will see.
- 180 g brown rice flour
- 3 tbsp coconut jam with cacao
- 140 g coconut butter
- 8 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup cooking chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C. Prepare your baking pan, I used silicone 20×20. Line the pan with parchment paper or grease with coconut oil. 2. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, salt, baking powder and cocoa powder together.
- Put the chocolate, coconut butter in a saucepan on a very low heat, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate and butter are completely melted and smooth.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs with sugar and add it to the dry mixture and whisk until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Bake, rotating the pan halfway through baking until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out with a few moist crumbs sticking to it, about 30 minutes. Let the cake cool completely in the pan. Cut into squares and serve. Store at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 3 days.