Desserts based on these extremely amazing and nutritious chia seeds are very delicate in flavor.
For its preparation, I used a homemade almond milk with organic vanilla powders, aromatic and tasty.
I also used two of my favorite products for morning energy boost, maca and baobab powder.
Chia pudding with salted caramel
- 3 tbsp of chia seeds
- cup of homemade almond milk ( or any plant milk)
- 1/2 tsp organic vanilla powder
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 coconut yogurt
- 6 organic dates
- 1 tsp of baobab powder
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- Soak chia seeds overnight (minimum 4h) together with milk of your choice, mixed with maca powder and vanilla powder.
- To make salted caramel, soak dates in warm water for 10-15 min. When soft blend them in high-speed blender until smooth, together with salt and baobab powder.
- Serve together with nuts and fruits and coconut yogurt.