Water is the main component of the human body. The average adult is made up of 60% water.
This colorless and tasteless liquid, has so many amazing health benefits for our body.
Why you need to hydrate:
– The water our bodies need for proper internal actions (liver without water will not be able to metabolize fats)
– Water supports digestive enzymes
– Water is needed to remove by-products of the metabolism
-water is perfect to cleanse the body
– The water will quench thirst
– Indulges helps maintain optimal body pH
– The water takes part in thermoregulation
– The water takes part in thermoregulation, promotes biochemical reactions responsible for the digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats
– The water is like internal means of transport for the distribution of all what we need is in the body
– water is the best for hydration, before, during and after training
From my own experience, I know that sometimes it is hard to meet the daily water intake, which is 8 glasses of water. Until three months ago, I drank 2-3 cups of water (or less) and lots of coffee. ingredients.
Now, I reduced my coffee addiction to one coffee a day (well, ok, sometimes two but really rarely) and 2-3 liters of water.
I love the flavored waters, but not those from the store, I made mine at home with the addition of fresh fruit and herbs.
Remember that these shops waters contain artificial flavors and coloring ingredients, preservatives and a lot of unwanted and unneeded sugars.
How much water do you drink?
How important is hydration for you?
What is favorite infused water?
Glass or plastic bottle?
I would love to hear your opinion!!!
REFRESHING LIME AND CUCUMBER DETOX WATER RECIPE
1 juicy lime
1l of water
Slice up lime and cucumber and put them into a jug or pitcher. Let this sit in the fridge for on hour and let all the yummy flavors steep and infuse the water. Add ice cubes and enjoy!