I had this dish for the first time a few weeks ago at a friend place. Sophie invited me for lunch and severed pan fried fish in a wrap, with some guacamole and spicy sauce. Yummy
Decided to recreate this dish at home.
TO BE HONEST, this is one of my favorite wraps and they are a delight, especially when I have no time to spend time in the kitchen after a busy, hectic day! Makes also perfect lunch next day.
The fish was so flavorful little spicy, but the heat was mellowed out by the creamy avocado and pomegranate. All together it was just an amazing combination of tastes and textures, but so light and perfect for lunch or dinner.
You can use any dips or spreads in this recipe, I’ve decided to go only with veggies this time.
The recipe is super easy, and it takes only 10 min to make it.
- 300gr white fish ( I used sea bass)
- wholegrain wraps
- 100 gr of mixed leafs
- 100 gr of pomegranate seeds
- 1 avocado
- handful of tomatoes
- salt, pepper, lime juice, cayenne, garlic powder
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- In a small bowl mix all spices with the lime juice and marinate the fish for a couple of minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Once heated, add in the fish. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until the outside is crispy brown and the fish flakes apart easily.
- Remove the fish from the heat, and if you want, warm the wraps in the same pan over medium heat, cooking for about 30 seconds on each side.
- Break up the fish into small pieces. Distribute the fish evenly between the 4 wraps, and top with salad.