Happy Valentines my lovelies!
I wanted to share with you, my favorite chocolate recipe, you can still make a batch and share it with your loved ones.
You don’t need any artificial colouring, use berry powders ( Arctic Power Berries) to make your food looks beautiful.
I hope that you will love it!
To make 20 chocolates you will need:
- 125 gr coconut butter
- 2-3 tbsp of powdered sugar or coconut honey / agave for vegan option
- 2 tbsp of Aduna baobab powder
- Melt cacao butter in a double broiler on a very low heat. Once melted blend on high-speed blender until smooth.
- Divide to equal amounts. I choose 3 flavours. Lingonberry, bilberry, and sea buckthorn berries.
- To make red chocolates i used 1 tsp of lingonberry powder, blend it in your high speed blender, fill the mould with your mix
- To make purple chocolates I used 1 tsp of blueberry powder, blend it in your high-speed blender, fill the mould with your mix
- To make yellow chocolates, I used 1tsp of sea buckthorn, blend it in your high-speed blender, fill the mould with your mix
These chocolates are packed in f and flavours from the baobab powder and berry powders.
Give them a try!