Made this delicious sandwich couple of days ago.
I am obsessed with goat cheese lately.
On Saturday I was doing my weekly fruit and veggie shopping when I came across this delicious goat cheese.
It is called Ticklemore Goats Cheese, its mild and fresh tasting without that strong goat cheese aroma. It is a moist, yet crumbly texture- perfect for salads, zesty and subtle lemony taste.
This will be a great addition to your BBQ platter, as well as salads.
So let me introduce you to your new favorite quick and easy breakfast, lunch or dinner. I am sure that these will also mane exceptional party food.
Rocket and goat cheese open-faced sandwich
- Goat cheese as much as you want
- olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- Crusty sourdough bread (toasted or untoasted)
- handful rocket (or salad if you prefer)
- Crumble the cheese, add olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic(you can do this step few hours before).
- Smear a thin layer of butter on a piece of the toasted/ untoasted bread. Top with some rocket, marinated goat cheese, you can add some prosciutto.
- (*) I didn’t list quantities for assembling since with sandwiches I’ve found that everyone’s preferences really vary! Use as much you like!
- Hope that you will enjoy!