I’ve been making a lot of snack for work these days.
I did some experimenting with the recipe to come up with what I believe to be the best combo of flavor, ease, and texture.
These are great as breakfast on the go, afternoon treat or sweet treat for your kids.
Remember, don’t eat them all at once 🙂
All in moderation.
- 1 large or 2 small very ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup of dried cranberries
- 2 vegan eggs
- Preheat the oven to 170 C.
- Mash the banana and add the rest of the ingredients. Fold in cranberries.
- Use a spoonful of your mix and roll into a ball and flatten it on a parchment paper.
- Bake 12-15 min, or until golden brown.