I was inspired to make this cake by one of my favorite food bloggers recipes, pinch of yum ”fresh blueberry and peach cake”.
I love their feed and all the delicious recipes.
My weekend was spent creating two different recipes, attending Christmas dinner with friends this Saturday afternoon, going out with my hubby, and taking a long walk in Kew Gardens yesterday afternoon. Oh, and watching 3 episodes of The Missing. Got so into it hahaha.
Now let’s eat some cake, shall we? Happy Monday, friends!
Pear and Berry cake
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp gluten free bicarbonate soda
- 150gr coconut oil ( + 1 tbsp for greasing) (we use Coconut Merchant)
- 1 pear or 2 if small
- 1/2 cup of berries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 tbsp honey ( mine is organic, made by my neighbor in Poland)
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar ( we use Coconut Merchant)
- 1 tsp baobab powder (we use Audna)
- Slice pear, sprinkle with vanilla powder, coconut sugar, baobab powder and let it rest until your cake mix is ready, and preheat oven to 170C.
- Sift flour, baking powder and bicarbonate soda.
- Beat eggs with coconut oil, honey and pinch salt.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients until well combined.
- Grease the 20 cm round cake pan.
- Transfer your cake mix, top with berries and pear.
- Bake for max 35min ( yes it with <g class=”gr_ gr_486 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_disable_anim_appear Grammar only-ins doubleReplace replaceWithoutSep” id=”486″ data-gr-id=”486″>wooden</g> stick, when dry cake will be ready).